Made by volunteer members of the Filipino Legal Community
Last Updated: March 19, 2020
Life in the time of Covid-19 is uncertain, but hopefully the volunteers in this group can shed a little light on the murkier aspects of our new day-to-day brought about by the virus.
Because, really, life does go on. A few things:
As the situation is still fluid, with more information coming by the day, our hope is that this will be an evolving document, and we will strive to release updates as new information or questions arrive.
While we will bring the best of our knowledge and expertise to the answers given here, this document is meant to point the reader in the right direction, and is in no way a substitute for actual legal advice.
Please stay safe, everyone!
- Your COVID-19 FAQ Project volunteers.
Download Offline PDF:
Google Drive with Gov't Issuances:
What’s New in Ver.3:
- Includes Filipino translation.
- General Revision: all FAQs in light of Proclamation 929; DOLE, Additional Guidelines for the Community Quarantine by the IATF dated 18 March 2020; DOLE Department Order 209 )
- Updated: Table on private companies giving relief from payments
- Updated: New Annual Income Tax filing deadline, in light of Revenue Memorandum Circular Nos.28-2020 and 29-2020
- Added: COVID-19 Hotline Numbers